When a person thinks about his project, he is faced with a bunch of questions: what materials are needed for the outer wall? And how to use materials correctly withoutresidue?
Answers to these and many other questions are waiting for you! Just click on the picture, and if you have any questions, the contacts of our manager are at the bottom of the page.
First of all, let’s talk about the basis of everything – bricks.
The choice of bricks and their use
1. For the outer wall, bricks are used, the frost resistance of which is at least 35 cycles (each brick to Prokeram has frost resistance indicated in the description).
2. Before laying, the first row of bricks is laid “dry” in order to determine the location of the vertical joints and avoid unnecessary cutting of the bricks, and only then with mortar!
3. Hand-molded bricks have their own peculiarity – they are placed with the notch up.
4. When frying, all bricks are not the same color. To make the wall look more uniform, bricks from the pallet on which they were baked are taken diagonally – this is how the temperature in the oven is distributed.
5. It is necessary to avoid unnecessary use of halves of bricks in the corners of wallsand openings, thus saving money and time.
We follow all the rules for masonry work. Check us out on this list, we’re ready!
1. Each type of brick has its own mortar.
2. It is necessary to pre-wet bricks with high water absorption.
3. After the brick has set with mortar, it must be allowed time to harden.
4. Spilled mortar must be removed from the walls before they harden.
5. The seam should not be more than 2 mm away from the brick face.
6. The seam should be made in such a way that rainwater can drain freely along thewall.
7. Recommended thickness of horizontal joint is 12 mm, vertical joint is 10 mm.
8. For wall construction with ventilation gap, the gap width should be 30-40 mm.
9. For ventilation inside the air gap, each 3-4 vertical seam of the lower and upper rows of masonry is left unfilled with mortar.
Was everything easier than you thought? Or vice versa? Write a review on our Facebook – your opinion will help not only us, but also other users! After all, we ourselves often resort to help in social networks, right?